I’m nervous I’m going to lose my best employee?

I own a beach shop that’s open during the summer. I stay very busy I hired 6 employees. 1 of my employees is absolutely phenomenal. She’s 32 and is a teacher during the school year. 2 of my employees are subpar but have very limited availability. My other 3 employees are terrible but they have a very open... show more I own a beach shop that’s open during the summer. I stay very busy I hired 6 employees. 1 of my employees is absolutely phenomenal. She’s 32 and is a teacher during the school year. 2 of my employees are subpar but have very limited availability. My other 3 employees are terrible but they have a very open availability and I can schedule them as needed. I’ve made it VERY clear I do not want to see phones on the sales floor yet I’m frequently catching them texting and making personal calls in front of customers and at the register. They work but are doing the bare minimum to help keep the shop running.
My really good employee has come to me with concerns. She feels like she’s the only one working, stocking shelves etc. She’s made it VERY clear to me that there is a huge problem. I’m still short staffed and I’d like to hire 2 more employees. I can’t fire my 3 terrible employees because without them I couldn’t run the store at all. I need at least 2 employees on the floor at all times.
I can see my good employee is becoming very frustrated and I’m really worried she may choose to leave and look elsewhere for employment.

Does anyone have any advice of how to handle this situation?