Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 5 months ago

Is this MAGA?

I am now 70 years old. My 401k lost 3/4-s its value under Bush by the time he left office and I was 60. There went retirement. Under Obama, I had a good job.made a out $600 pef week. i lost a lot 2000-2009, but not everything.

My property taxes skyrocketed in 2018 thanks to Trump. So did my state income tax. I'm a out to lose my home. I had to scramble for a new job in 2018. Trump's trade war cost me my last one. We simply can't get the raw materials from anyone but China. The company closed last March. Now I make what I when Reagan was in office. These were to be my golden years. The GOP turned my golden years to ashes.

• james

No you. I stayed in the pension fund when 401s came out. Was called dumb for doing so. Many in 401s lost there ask when those colapsed a few went under because they leveraged them on loans. In a year my investments I made myself recovered. So ok there. & get my pension & S.S. I left America when I retired at 62. So cut cost by 1/2. Live like a little king here. I have homes in IL. They raise the tax's I raise the rent higher. So no loss there. So take care of yourself. Company 401s were invested in things that helped the company not you. China needs trade restrictions. Trump is right they will rob you blind of all they can get there hands on. & it is just not the U.S. they steal from.

Your property taxes are not governed by President Trump. My property taxes did not go up since Trump was elected into the Presidential office.

You are obviously anti Trump and do not care about the good things he has accomplished. Oh well.

He's not lying (retired old sarge) or blaming Trump for everything, we lost at least half our retirement savings in 2008 (under Bush). Obama inherited a mess from Bush and turned the economy around in spite of the Republicans. And calling someone a failure (Chris) who has to work at 70 to keep their heads above water is hardly "well deserved".

hahaha BS.

1. Trump has nothing to do with raising your city, county or state property tax.

2. 2000-2009, Trump was not in office so had nothing to do with that either

3. How about you realizing your a LIAR and just thinking of something to blame on Trump like many for things he has nothing at all to do with.

This is poppycock.

i dont believe none of it

• Jeff D

Cool story bro.

But Trump is comfortable. That is the only thing important to him.

• Chris

This rant shows utterly no understanding of causation in the world around you. I can see why you are a failure. It is well deserved.

Well damn, that's ruff.