I got fired from my internship because my boss set me up to fail. Is there anything I can do?

I'm a college student & I just found out I got fired from an internship that I needed to complete in order to fulfill the program requirements for my graduation. I believe my supervisor set me up to fail. They gave me a task to do but gave me no direction whatsoever, instead asking another employee to... show more I'm a college student & I just found out I got fired from an internship that I needed to complete in order to fulfill the program requirements for my graduation.

I believe my supervisor set me up to fail. They gave me a task to do but gave me no direction whatsoever, instead asking another employee to show me the ropes. So I followed the employee's instructions (which weren't very good) & asked them questions when I needed to clarify some things.

This was over a three-day period & not once did the supervisor give me any kind of feedback as to how I was doing, or offer me any kind of guidance or direction whatsoever. When I asked them directly for advice on how to go about doing the assigned task, all I got was a nonanswer that failed to address the subject of my question.

I just feel like the supervisior withheld information I needed to succeed. I'm thinking about emailing some officials at my school, but am not sure what to say. Any advice?