If I live with other people can they check the IP internet history?

If I use only my computer but we have the same IP address, can they check the internet history?

• Enigma

No. You browser history if you don't delete it. Or by way of a keylogger (if they use the same PC as you) that records all of your keystrokes and web sites visited.

Yes and no. Browsing history is cache on the local drive. (This is what I'm assuming you're talking about.) However if it's one router they can if they know how to access it. It's possible to delete router history with the correct details. It also depends on the router. Only some are built to store that kind of thing. Big organisations use specific routers as to know for sure what people are browsing on using their network. If it's just a cheaper router used by some friends it might not even store anything. I'd look into the model to learn more.

yes, there is a way, so just use VPN and you will be OK