Would you try the 7 day vegan challenge? (If you're not already a vegan) PS I'm not a vegan, I'm just curious?

• Louis
    Favorite Answer

I am a vegan. And I did the 30-day vegan challenge. I already knew I wanted to be vegan and just didn't know how. but I think the purpose of the 7-day vegan challenge is just to show people how easy it is.

A lot of people are under that impression that a vegan diet is too difficult or something.

My only concern is that 7 days might be too short. but then no one says you have to stop on day eight.

Nope, I would not. I'm not interested in going vegan. The reason why I come into this section of Yahoo Answers is because I'm sometimes curious about what other people think (some of who believe differently than me concerning food). I also point out obvious falsehoods that are being propagated by militant vegans.

I'm aware of clashing worldviews. Part of my worldview (as a Christian man who is straight) is that God gave us meat to eat. It was God who orchestrated the slaughtering of certain animals for food. Even though pork and shellfish were forbidden in the Old Testament of the King James Bible, under the Mosaic Law, that was repealed and now permitted under the new covenant. The militant vegan's worldview is that "meat is murder, humans evolved from monkeys, and human beings are supposed to be gay - in order to cut down the population to save the world from global warming".

The latter worldview is utterly Satanic. Not to mention that homosexuality is a very wicked and evil sin.

"Would you try the 7 day vegan challenge? (If you're not already a vegan) PS I'm not a vegan, I'm just curious?"

To quench your being curious no I would not try doing the seven day vegan challenge, as I tried the lacto-ovo-vegetarian diet about twenty years ago, and suffered failure to thrive. Doing something once and not having it work, should be enough.

• Louis

Maybe the only thing you have to get right on the first try is skydiving. Nothing worth doing is easy. To get good at something you have to practice. Being vegan for 7 days isn't going to hurt. and if you have a good guide you can be successful.

Sure, very easy. I'd start the day with a smoothie ( maybe banana, frozen mango, cooked beetroot, carrot, soy milk and flaxseeds), for lunch I'd have hot spicy bean enchiladas with carrot and orange salad, snack on crispy rice cakes with peanut butter and some juicy ripe peaches, for evening meal I'd have nut roast wellington in puff pastry with roast potatoes and green veg, followed by vegan chocolate brownies.

I've cooked all these things and they are delicious! I'm not vegan or even vegetarian, I just love good food.

• Janet

The food you are describing makes my mouth water! I'm a meat eater, but I am fine with vegan dishes too.

Yeah! It would take out animal hormones

No I wouldn't try it, why would I? It's not something I have any interesting and I grew out of pointless “challenges” decades ago.

• Daisy

No. Why would I? Being vegan won't make you healthier, smarter, have better skin, lose weight, or save the planet.

The only reason to be vegan is because you think It's wrong to kill and eat other animals. I have no problem with that.

• Dimo

Hell No. I am enjoying life, I love my food.

If you tried to force me to go "vegan" I would have to kill you.

No. I have no desire to be a vegan or to attempt to meet a vegan challenge.

I like meat, poultry, and fish. I like eggs and dairy. I eat vegetarian occasionally, but almost never vegan. But I'm fine with others who choose to do that--so long as it's not the topic of every conversation we have.

No. I have no interest in that.

I'm considering it. Have already tried to cut down on meat and dairy. Looking for a good milk to go in coffee, soya goes all funny

• annieee975 months agoReport

Hiya, oat milk seems to be the most popular plant based milk for coffees. Maybe give that a go :-)