Rick
Rick asked in Education & ReferenceTeaching · 6 months ago

How many alien spacecraft are currently parked in the pacific ocean?

I am from the MiB, you never asked this question and we never answered it.

Parked? They don't park they hover. I know, just close-up their kick stands, and knock them over.

Our out-of-control wilderness, insects, wild animals, wind, rain, temperature extremes, pollution, fall-out from Fukushima, and big floating trash island in the ocean will probably do 'em in.

The world may never know.

.

• John P

About 1 per square mile of the Pacific Ocean. But none in the Atlantic Ocean. And only 1 in the Weddell Sea.

none to my knowledge but there could be billions for all I know

Not a single one.

None. They are on the moon.

• Sleeper.

I know you're being frivolous, but their are reports of alien spacecraft seen on the moon by Apollo 11 astronauts.

No idea, but with a hundred billion stars in our own galaxy and new planets being found constantly, it's feasible we are being observed by aliens who don't wish to make contact with a primitive civilisation.

• Sleeper.

We are not concerned with fantasy and elfs squatting under mushrooms here, Land-Shark, but plausible scientific theories.

Fifty seven - all from the planet Heinz!

• Nāga

There's the Liberator, Red Dwarf, USS Enterprise, the Millennium Falcon, the TARDIS and the Battlestar Galactica.

• .

Shhh! it is a secret.