Russia and China will join the fun

Update 4:

We will die also

Update 5:

Suitcase nukes

Update 6:

1a

Update 7:

$10 a gallon gas or no gas. China needs oil imports. They will get in. They have a defense pact with russia

Update 8:

Your children will be radioactive

Update 9:

A thousand 911s

Update 10:

There are secret bases under the parking lot

Update 11:

New International Version

It said to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates."

Update 12:

Four angels? 911?

Update 13:

Trump is an incompetent criminal

Update 14:

Iran's leaders are more competent than Trump

Update 15:

Iran won't attack first. The old ayatollahs are not suicide bombers

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Doesn't work that way.

If we were to execute a preemptive strike on Iran, one of the first sets of target to be blown to smithereens would be their enriched uranium plants. So they'd have no weapons grade material to make nukes.

The second set of targets would be their ICBM/IRBMs. So they'd have nothing left to launch against our Middle East allies or our own deployed troops.

The real threat is that Russia and/or China would retaliate against us to prevent the US from having a presence on or close to their respective borders. They're the threats, not Iran.

• 5 months ago

War in the middle east seems to be forever. Financial suicide, and a never ending loss of American lives, Bolton & Pompeo are avid war hawks! Iran is threatening that right now, Trump's stupidity cancelling the "no nukes" agreement. not perfect, but better than watching them make nuclear weapons, the other stupid thing Trump did, was dissolve the TTP which included every Asian country, except China. That was a better way of putting China in check, but Trump chose tariffs, and make consumers pay higher prices. Don't let Trump fool you, YOU are paying the tariffs!

• Jeff D
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Iran's already working on making nuclear weapons. If we're at the point where we have to tolerate whatever bad behavior or temper tantrums that Iran generates rather than risk nuclear war, then we might as well surrender now and be done with it. In actuality, Iran isn't going to go nuclear to preserve their "right" to blow up tankers in the Persian Gulf. Like all bullies they will fold if/when someone stands up to them.

• 5 months ago

The reason why we cannot allow Iran to develop nuclear weapons is because the Ayatollah is not afraid of killing most of his people if he can kill everybody in Isreal with just one bomb. He says that Islam will live on but the Jews will not. He says that Allah will sort out the true believers and deliver them to Heaven.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Then iran will resemble a parking lot

• Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

The US too :D

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

YES, ones as big as a truck. 'Course, they have NO way to 'deliver' them outside the lab either .......... all we need to do is shut-down their power grid & those labs nukes are useless.

• marsel_duchamp
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

No. About as bid as the A-bombs used by the US in 1945. Deliverable by airplane.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I hope WW3 starts that puts an end to American hegemony.

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

AnonnieGurl, how's that HOPE thang been workin' out for your kind these last few decades?

Please share!

• 5 months ago

LilStewie, YAP-YAPs Very Own Master of:

Non Sequiturs;

Answering His Own Questions; and now for his latest trick,

Answering His Own Question Inside the Question Itself <sigh>

Way to GOOOOOOOOOO, LilStewie!!!!!

NEXT!!!!!

• 5 months ago

They will attack Israel. Israel will retaliate. Other Islamic states my attack Israel Russia may come to the defense of Iran. Basically WW3 starts. China stays out of it and emerges as the leading country in the world while getting rich selling to both sides.

If Israel's existence appears threatened they will use nuclear weapons.

The evangelicals are probably drooling over the prospect of an apocalyptic war in the Middle East so they can say it validates their prophecies. In fact all it will bring for all is misery.

• EdWinter
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

VERY POOR job of slicing-and-dicing, bobbing-and-weaving, and general head-faking, "liberal".

Just saying, son. <sigh>

But...whatever. I did especially enjoy the "Basically WW3 starts." thang, though, I did, I did!

Bwaaaaah-haaaaa-haaaaa!!!!!

• 5 months ago

People will be distracted from Trump's legal problems at home (for a short time and then they will resume).

The American Military-Industrial complex will have a good quarter (but then again they always do).

The consequences for Iran and the Middle East will be more severe and negative (but who cares about that?).

• megalomaniac
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

I kind of meant that sarcastically (I actually do care, but many people don't). You can decide for yourself.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.