So conservatives hate Buttigeig only because he’s gay and liberals love him only because he’s gay. Does that about sum it up?

• Ann

I couldn't care less whether or not he's gay. I barely know who he is.

All we know about him is that he's gay. We really don't care, but if that's his defining personality trait, then we have no use for him.

no ............................................ he is another expand government big brother progressive

the gay lobby and the Christian lobby are one in the same

they want power over other people

until people understand no one wants big brother over them ,, some realize it before , others have to wait to become slaves to realize it

• Warren

Why are you so concerned about what other consenting adults are doing in their bedrooms? You actually sound kind of sick to me! As a lifelong conservative I tend to favor keeping government OUT of my life to the greatest extent possible. That includes out of my bedroom!

That Sam guy doesn't like you because he is a partyline hack, not a free thinker like you.

He is a mean spirited and angry person.

You see above it and don't get all bitter and hateful.

You are for real.

THEY DON'T HATE HIM, THEY JUST THINK HE IS AN IDIOT

Negative on both. I don’t know much about the guy other than him being gay, but if he is qualified for the job he will get my vote.

• Nick

Pocahontas is a fraud. She will never get my vote.

• humpty

No, this liberal likes the Mayor because he is bright and principled, speaks many languages and thinks clearly in all of them. His gender orientation means nothing to me, and won't unless he starts dating one of my sons. Since they are straight I doubt this will happen.

Hahhahahhahhahahha.......

That's what YOU think - it must be wrong.

Buttgigger is a perfect democrat because he is a total failure (trust me,I live in South Bend),hates America,AND is gay.