So conservatives hate Buttigeig only because he’s gay and liberals love him only because he’s gay. Does that about sum it up?

67 Answers

Relevance
  • Ann
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

I couldn't care less whether or not he's gay. I barely know who he is.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

All we know about him is that he's gay. We really don't care, but if that's his defining personality trait, then we have no use for him.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

no ............................................ he is another expand government big brother progressive

the gay lobby and the Christian lobby are one in the same

they want power over other people

until people understand no one wants big brother over them ,, some realize it before , others have to wait to become slaves to realize it

• Warren
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Why are you so concerned about what other consenting adults are doing in their bedrooms? You actually sound kind of sick to me! As a lifelong conservative I tend to favor keeping government OUT of my life to the greatest extent possible. That includes out of my bedroom!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

That Sam guy doesn't like you because he is a partyline hack, not a free thinker like you.

He is a mean spirited and angry person.

You see above it and don't get all bitter and hateful.

You are for real.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

THEY DON'T HATE HIM, THEY JUST THINK HE IS AN IDIOT

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Negative on both. I don’t know much about the guy other than him being gay, but if he is qualified for the job he will get my vote.

• Nick
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

Pocahontas is a fraud. She will never get my vote.

• humpty
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No, this liberal likes the Mayor because he is bright and principled, speaks many languages and thinks clearly in all of them. His gender orientation means nothing to me, and won't unless he starts dating one of my sons. Since they are straight I doubt this will happen.

• 5 months ago

Hahhahahhahhahahha.......

• 5 months ago

That's what YOU think - it must be wrong.

• 5 months ago

Buttgigger is a perfect democrat because he is a total failure (trust me,I live in South Bend),hates America,AND is gay.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.