Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingParenting · 5 months ago

is it ok to leave a 3 year old alone playing for like 15 minutes while you have a shower?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Not without a play gate or something to protect him or her from getting hurt it isn't. I purchased a play gate which worked very well for my kids during those times when I needed to work in the kitchen or had to use the bathroom. You can fit their toys, put their favorite show on the TV and not worry if they are going to get into something that will injure them. If you don't have that alternative, then take your kid in the bathroom with you, where you can see what they are up to. Its just not safe to leave a toddler alone for ANY amount of time without safety measures in place.

• edward
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

They can play in the shower. Toddlers shouldn’t be left alone. Not ever

• PAMELA
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No of course not, are you mad? you wait until the evening, until your child is asleep, then unless there is someone else to watch your child, you have a shower that lasts no longer than 5 minutes!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT. A toddler of this age isn't old enough to know how to stay out of trouble. They need constant adult supervision. Don't you have someone else in your home who can watch the baby while you take your shower?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

No. It would be safer to bring them in the shower with you.

• 5 months ago

yikes, not at 3...that's the worst age

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

No. It's never okay to leave a 3 year old alone. Wait till someone else comes home.

• 5 months ago

No, it's not and if you are doing that you are doing it completely wrong. A 3 years old infant doesn't know what is right and what is wrong so he might put his hand in an electric socket or do something very unusual which might be dangerous for him and 15 minute is a long time when you have a baby to care

• 5 months ago

No, best to take him in the shower with you. Or her.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

NO, many terrible things can happen in 15 minutes.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.