Seniors, are any of you experiencing what I have to do to answer questions?

Suddenly, I have to check blocks in a triangle in order for my answer to be excepted. "Check which squares have a bridge in it!" etc.

Make that 'accepted instead of 'excepted'.

yes, they're holding me up too.

Pain in the neck to do that.

I understand that it is all about stopping robots posting answers. I guess that a robot cannot understand the pictures so it is preventing them getting in. My own gripe about these pictures is that they are so blurred, very unclear indeed and, because I have limited eyesight I have great difficulty seeing some of them. I've even resorted to using a magnifying glass.

P.S. So far, today (Tuesday) I haven't had any more of those. What a relief/

• PAMELA

Yes me too, i don't know why this is happening, it is very annoying!

• Yes, that is typical for Y/A since they have too many glitches as it is.

Try refreshing it.

• Snid

I think we are are experiencing it. It's Yahoo's way to try and combat bots. I don't mind. I also have noticed you have to use at least 15 characters so no more yes and no answers. I like that, too.

Thank goodness it wasn't personal. I thought Yahoo was trying to weed out all the ones that had reached level 7.

• Ann

What I'm experiencing is that when I answer a question, a row of pictures pops up, and I have to check off the correct ones to get my answer to appear (i.e. "Check all of the squares that have a crosswalk in them"). I thought I was the only one having the problem, but glad to know it's not just me.

• Edna

It's everybody, on every board in Y/A. It's to keep "bots" off the board.

Yes, yahoo has decided that we are now robots, and gives such granny images that we can not even tell what they are, still I get at least 95% of them.

Everyone has to do it. It is to stop computer generated spam taking over the site. By the way, the word you want is "accepted" not "excepted". The two have entirely different meanings.