Das asked in TravelAir Travel · 5 months ago

Have you ever seen the ocean in real life?

yes, it’s so beautiful.

No sadly i have not

Yes I have, I don’t live that far away from the beach 🏖

I grew up swimming all day long in the summertime in the Atlantic sailing a little sailboat and all the rest. It blows my mind that there are people that have never seen the ocean but I realize that there are. I was at a state beach here one day and some people from some landlocked state were saying That their grandfather who was with them had never seen the ocean before. It must have been amazing for him. I remember going to a lot of national parks out west and not seeing the ocean for a long time and then I saw the Pacific and it kind of blew my mind. The seals swimming in the water sticking their heads up and playing in the surf. Man the ocean is on believable. That’s where we came from

• e9601:

Yes I have. The Atlantic and I walked in it.

Yes, many times, from different places around the world.

Yes I have actually

• Bill B

Living in suburban Philadelphia, I’ve been to the Atlantic Ocean countless times.

I’ve been to the Pacific a couple of times because of work.

I visited South Africa & swam from the easternmost part of the Atlantic Ocean to the westernmost part of the Indian Ocean.

• M.

👍👍 A world traveller!! Sounds like fun.

Yes all the time

Yes I have, and it's beautiful.