I have a question!!?

Ok I am currently living with my ex husband and he is the one on the lease not me and I have been paying him 480 $ every month and giving him food as Well and providing household items we both have 3 kids together and I have 3 other kids from previous marriage and we are currently living in a small 2bedroom trailer and I am planning on moving to my own place but now he's trying to put things on me I didn't do our 6 year old son kicked hole in the wall and my ex husband was the reason the drywall in the bathroom is broken due to the toilet flooding the floor more than once from him fixing the toilet I only get SSI and I have a place to live already he wants to blame every thing on my kids when it was our kids who broke the thing and in the divorce he has where I don't have to give him any money and we have joint custody him being primary parent and he didn't pay me back for the stuff they broke when we wasn't together in the same house can he make me pay when I have Nothing to give

8 Answers

  • 6 months ago

    I don't see a question.

  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

    Yes, you have a question, although I can't decide what it is.

    I don't think you'll have to worry about this very long. Child Protective Services should step in very soon.

    You ARE aware that, depending on the State, you may be violating the terms of your custody/visitation order, right?

  • 6 months ago

    It sounds like he is giving your the departing shakedown. He is going to miss your contribution so is trying to claim as much as possible since he won't have that to rely on anymore. What do you do? Leave. It is really that simple. Let him pursue you for the damages in court where he will have to prove you are solely responsible. But also remember you will still have to give him proper legal notice before you do (i.e. at least a months WRITTEN notice, in most states) because like it or not you were subletting from him and you still must follow the law. Hopefully you already have, and have a way to prove it in case he sues you for it too.

  • 6 months ago

    Move out. His place his problem. If he wants to blame you and make you responsible for repairs, etc, then tell him two words. "Sue me."

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ana
    Lv 5
    6 months ago

    You guys sound like trailer trash.

    You need to realize that you both need each other. You need to stop having all these grand ideas about what you’re going to do in life. Instead you need to settle down and accept that you need to earn things and go one step at a time. Why waste money on a place? You’re broke! Just live with your ex, and raise a family together right.

    Instead of pursuing new men, why don’t you stop being a hoe and focus on improving your education and getting a better paying job?

    • Christy6 months agoReport

      1st off am not trailer trash !!! And i'm not able to get a ******* job because I am disabled and we was until he started cheating on me again so I am doing what best for my kids and getting my own place you don't know me so don't act like you do..

  • 6 months ago

    you have to take care of your kids first, tell him that and live by it.

  • ?
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

    > can he make me pay

    I don't think so... in fact, it's doubtful. Why not contact your local legal aid society in your area? It's a simple question you can ask them. Good luck.

  • 6 months ago

    Eight people in a two bed trailer?! I wouldn't think he could make you give him what you haven't got! Tell him to take it out of the money you spent on feeding him. All one very long sentence is hard to read!

    • Christy6 months agoReport

      If he was so worried about it he could have fixed it with the money he bought his gun with

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.