I have a question!!?

Ok I am currently living with my ex husband and he is the one on the lease not me and I have been paying him 480 $ every month and giving him food as Well and providing household items we both have 3 kids together and I have 3 other kids from previous marriage and we are currently living... show more Ok I am currently living with my ex husband and he is the one on the lease not me and I have been paying him 480 $ every month and giving him food as Well and providing household items we both have 3 kids together and I have 3 other kids from previous marriage and we are currently living in a small 2bedroom trailer and I am planning on moving to my own place but now he's trying to put things on me I didn't do our 6 year old son kicked hole in the wall and my ex husband was the reason the drywall in the bathroom is broken due to the toilet flooding the floor more than once from him fixing the toilet I only get SSI and I have a place to live already he wants to blame every thing on my kids when it was our kids who broke the thing and in the divorce he has where I don't have to give him any money and we have joint custody him being primary parent and he didn't pay me back for the stuff they broke when we wasn't together in the same house can he make me pay when I have Nothing to give
8 answers 8