My wife brought up wanting to try a threesome with me and another guy?

I really don’t know what to think of how to even react to be honest. I love my wife so dearly and would divorce her before I ever even let a guy look at her lustfully without clothes on, let alone stick his dick in her. The whole thing just makes me Sick to my stomach. She’s so innocent, I can’t even comprehend... show more I really don’t know what to think of how to even react to be honest. I love my wife so dearly and would divorce her before I ever even let a guy look at her lustfully without clothes on, let alone stick his dick in her. The whole thing just makes me
Sick to my stomach.
She’s so innocent, I can’t even comprehend where she thought such a wicked thing up. She was a virgin when we got married, not I don’t know what to make of this.
I’m very alarmed.
What should I do/say. I told her exactly how I feel and that it will NEVER happen, but the thought still lingers in my head and has been eating me Up.