Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 5 months ago

Do Americans & Canadians hate each other ?

We probably get along better than any two adjacent nations in the world! We have the longest unguarded border in the world between us.

I don't see why they would. Canadians are not known for hating anyone.. very friendly country!

Canadians have a national inferiority complex. It's hard having 1/10th of the population and living next door to the richest most powerful nation on earth.

They need to pick another country to compare themselves to.

Poland would be a good choice, they have nearly the same number of people.

• Dora5 months agoReport

What makes you think Canadian compare themselves to Americans. Canadians very proud of their own identity!

i would hope not

• Ala

When I lived in Maine years ago (70's), they and the Canadians got along quite well. There was the French connection and the MiqMaq connection. Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia.

Do not really know any Canadians to say if I like them or not. I like some of the music coming out of Canada.

It seems like it. My Canadian friend (I’m American) doesn’t reply to me no more. I told her something because she sent something offensive to me, and I told her. Now she hasn’t replied to me for over a month.

No.

But Canadians are hot heads (the French ones) and they don't really like us. 😄

yes, right now because of Trump's angry divisiveness

I hate Americans cause they suck canada is way better