Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 5 months ago

Do Americans & Canadians hate each other ?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

We probably get along better than any two adjacent nations in the world! We have the longest unguarded border in the world between us.

• 5 months ago

I don't see why they would. Canadians are not known for hating anyone.. very friendly country!

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Canadians have a national inferiority complex. It's hard having 1/10th of the population and living next door to the richest most powerful nation on earth.

They need to pick another country to compare themselves to.

Poland would be a good choice, they have nearly the same number of people.

• Dora5 months agoReport

What makes you think Canadian compare themselves to Americans. Canadians very proud of their own identity!

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

i would hope not

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ala
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

When I lived in Maine years ago (70's), they and the Canadians got along quite well. There was the French connection and the MiqMaq connection. Quebec, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Do not really know any Canadians to say if I like them or not. I like some of the music coming out of Canada.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

It seems like it. My Canadian friend (I’m American) doesn’t reply to me no more. I told her something because she sent something offensive to me, and I told her. Now she hasn’t replied to me for over a month.

• 5 months ago

No.

But Canadians are hot heads (the French ones) and they don't really like us. 😄

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

yes, right now because of Trump's angry divisiveness

• 5 months ago

I hate Americans cause they suck canada is way better

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.