My wife purchased art in my name and we are seperating?

Update: I own it all and approved the purchases but she is back with her family and she wants to the pieces to rotate in her gallery. she owns one but the art collection is mine. we have a son and daughter and the art collection is all mine and in trust for our son. She fears it will turn her business which most of the... show more I own it all and approved the purchases but she is back with her family and she wants to the pieces to rotate in her gallery. she owns one but the art collection is mine. we have a son and daughter and the art collection is all mine and in trust for our son. She fears it will turn her business which most of the profits were from her curating my collection Should I even care? she has no right to any of my families property anymore or wealth
Update 2: it is in my possession. I dont want her little business to fail, but I dont think it is as important as my assets obviously which my son will inherit. She was not able to use government coercion to get any of my money, assets, homes or personal affects. Even the engagement ring is back in my possession. She is... show more it is in my possession. I dont want her little business to fail, but I dont think it is as important as my assets obviously which my son will inherit. She was not able to use government coercion to get any of my money, assets, homes or personal affects. Even the engagement ring is back in my possession. She is staying at her parents house.
Update 3: Payments of what? there are no payments other than insurance..and since I own it I pay that.
Update 4: and the marriage was annulled, not a divorce
Update 5: Im not giving it back to her. Its just that some of the pieces are in her gallery. they are mine though and will be till I die. there is no marital property. she has the property that was hers that she came into the marriage with and I have mine. I protected myself from any of that bs and I have custody of the... show more Im not giving it back to her. Its just that some of the pieces are in her gallery. they are mine though and will be till I die. there is no marital property. she has the property that was hers that she came into the marriage with and I have mine. I protected myself from any of that bs and I have custody of the children. She does not even have a place to live. Im asking you people if you think I should continue to let her curate my collection. without me her business will fail.
Update 6: the marriage was annulled. we are not married anymore.