Do you think that the trolls on Y! A have anything better to do with their time, other than moving questions to different categories?

I have a life outside of Yahoo Answers. I don't know about them though....

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

come on. there's no way that phone took that pic.

Idk if they are trolls. level 7's are professional Yahoos... only they don't get paid to waste their time.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Looks like a Bride Descending the Stairs.

Source(s): wc
  • I think a lot of the questions being moved lately are being moved by bots.

They should put a reCAPTCHA with moving questions.

• 1 year ago

Oh course they don't have anything better to do with their otherwise they would be doing it. I also think that some of them are mentally ill.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Sam
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

wow, I thought for sure you'd be anonymous.

you've got my respect dude,

but you should not let the Y!A trolls get to you.

If you move your question back once or twice they give up and move on to someone else.

Yahoo Answers has steadily gone down hill since they implemented the anonymous feature and allow users to indiscriminately move other users questions to unrelated categories. Which is what trolls do 100% of their time.

Some who have accumulated enough power will even remove questions they don't like, but will leave question that don't follow the guidelines, if they like them.

and yes, it's how they get their exercise.. it's pitiful.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Yes they should direct their short minded attention to extracting milk from Buddhas chest they are getting larger by the second .

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.