Elliot
Lv 7
Elliot asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 5 months ago

Do you think Biden has enough appeal to defeat Trump in 2020?

117 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

he will not win the Dem party nomination unless the super delegates are handed to him like they were to Clinton

your vote does not count them,

unless there is a responsible person in the DEM party chooses to run who is not old not kooky and sees the JFK kind of ways,,, no one will beat trump

BIDEN is too old

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

He's not as divisive as Clinton was so yes. I think there's a lot more Trump 2016 voters who will flip for Biden than there are Clinton voters flipping for Trump. I also think the new voters (Gen Z) are way more likely to vote for Biden while those who have died off were more likely to be Trump voters.

• slugger5 months agoReport

Kurt ,,,well the only thing trump has accomplished is a better B.S. story

• 5 months ago

No, only Sanders does.

• Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

screw that old COMMUNIST. he's the reason we have the orange filth. no way he'll get the nom... Elizabeth Warren is pulling ahead of him already. barnie is SUNK!! he's very very very HATED.

• ?
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

It's not a matter of "appeal" and I think Warren is going to eclipse him with her ideas.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

WE WILL HAVE WAIT AND SEE. WHAT IS REALLY GOING TO DECIDE THE 2020 ELECTIONS IS HOW MANY IDIOTS, ILLEGALS & DEAD PEOPLE, THE DEMOCRATS CAN GET TO THE POLLS TO VOTE

• Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

there's nothing worse than a stupid POOR repuKKKliKKKun.

• 5 months ago

Yes, Biden has more than enough appeal to defeat the orange kid.

This kid needs to return to his mom's arm and get lessons ion how to lead an adult life.

• Lv 4
      5 months agoReport

the 0rangeFILTH is LOSING LOSING LOSING IN EVERY POLL!!!! EVEN HIS OWN INTERNAL POLLS!!! hahahahahahaaaaa!!! 57% of voters say they ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT VOTE FOR THE 0rangeFILTH.

• Cousin
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

In the Popular Vote.

• Prince
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

Possibly, possibly. I wish we could have Buttigieg.

• Do you think Biden can keep his mouth shut and only read from scripted material from now to election time? Every time he goes off script he loses appeal.

Trump doesn't have a script, he just tells what he thinks.

• Laura5 months agoReport

Yep. Trump uses short sentences with short words and repeats phrases. I guess that's why he knows more than the generals.

• java
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Maybe, but more than likely trump will defeat trump. If the Democrats weren't a bunch of gutless whiners they could take the House, the Senate and the White House in the next election. But they won't because they can't stop their own ridiculously petty in-fighting.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.