I need help. I think I have cancer.?

Hello. Im 17, and Im a guy. So about 2 years ago when I took a **** I saw little blood on toilet paper. It happened once, then it was fine for like 2 months, and I noticed it once again, then It was fine again, and then after some time I noticed it once again and so on.

It kept getting worse and worse with time, more blood. And also I dont feel any pain, just blood. Now, after 2 years, today, like 10 minutes ago I took a **** and it was all bloody, and some stuff of blood that looked like pieces of something were there as well as on the toilet paper. I never told anyone about this and I dont really think I ever will, I just need answers on what this bullshit is.

Someone help and thanks

• Edna

You don't have cancer. You have hemorrhoids. As far as I know, no one has ever died from hemorrhoids.

• Lili

See a doctor. You almost certainly do NOT have cancer -- if you did, you'd be experiencing more symptoms by now, and you're just too young for colo-rectal cancer -- but there are other issues that could be causing the bleeding. They are not life-threatening.

My husband has what's called a "sigmoidal tag". It causes rectal bleeding. He's had it since he was a very young man, and he's in his 60s now.

But we are not doctors and cannot diagnose you.

• Vortex

Like most people said you probably have a hemorrhoid and the bits you see are little clots. If the blood is bright red it is coming from near the anus. If the blood is dark like coffee grounds it could be something else.

You have hemorrhoids

• Tavy

Hemmerhoids we all get them. Use google.

• Lili

No, not everyone gets them, and there are other, non-fatal causes of rectal bleeding.

Why in God's name would you think this means you have cancer.

What are they teaching you people these days..?

Did you eat some beets or something else within the last few days with a lot of red color?

Do you have hemorrhoids?

it's possible that you have colon or rectal cancer but that isn't what I would jump to.

See you doctor for a colonoscopy so they can determine for sure.

• kelvin

you don't have cancer

• Joseph

Always see a doctor, but I wouldn't worry over much that could be a food allergy. But do see a doctor and soon. BTW cancer hurts, it hurts a lot and only gets worse.

• Lili

The other things that could be causing this bleeding are not fatal.

see your gp please