Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsOther - Family & Relationships · 6 months ago

Would you consider this a good way to get revenge on someone?

I know a guy that does a lot of Coke. I was thinking about playing a prank on him, and jacking off into a cup. then I'll put the semen into a dehydrator and turn it into a white powder and make him snort it

Favorite Answer

I'd discuss this with your middle school science teacher - not possible. Do I believe you spend a lot of time masturbating and saving your semen "for later"? Yes.

• Alan H

ANY attemptvto 'get revenge' is childish.

Pretty certain you're full of crap, but just in case you actually are dumb enough to consider slipping a substance into someone, this is a serious criminal offence that could get you jail time. A lot of substances would result in a charge of attempted poisoning, the classic example is "pranking" with laxatives, which is extremely dangerous. In the case of semen, it's not toxic but it would constitute a sexual assault, so even if you avoid jail, you'll go on a sex offenders register.

Being around a creep like you is probably more "revenge" than he deserves.

Hes already into drugs why would you add more trouble?

I wouldn't want you as a friend because if you could do that to a friend then that doesn't say much about you.

And if he was to die or get so sick he's hospitalized your your responsible for being an Asss. Karams a Biitch