I blocked my boyfriend instead of breaking up with him. Was I wrong?

I flew where he lives with family but of course to visit him as well. It’s my second time flying over to see him. He’s never come here. He knew in advance for 5 months and we were excited. Come to find out he didn’t take any time off for me. 0. I was so upset. I asked him to at least visit me but he said he... show more I flew where he lives with family but of course to visit him as well. It’s my second time flying over to see him. He’s never come here. He knew in advance for 5 months and we were excited. Come to find out he didn’t take any time off for me. 0. I was so upset. I asked him to at least visit me but he said he couldn’t drive an hour and he expected me to. But I’m not from there, I don’t own a car either. He blamed me for it all. He said, I should’ve asked him to pick me up but I asked him to come visit me and he said no. Im lost. I was so heartbroken. I flew all the way there. He went on about how my feelings were BS and I was in the wrong. I couldn’t get to him and had nothing else to say. I’m so confused and angry. I couldn’t argue anymore. I just flew back and we haven’t spoken. I blocked him tonight. I just have nothing to argue about anymore. I’m lost for words.