.
. asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 5 months ago

What is your favorite presidential candidate logo?

Do not have to support the candidate or the party, and can be of any time during recent elections.

No campaign will ever surpass this classic piece of marketing.

• xg6

I like the Christie one, not because of how it looks, but for the slogan below it that says "telling it like it is". If my name began with "H", I'd have a Hillary tee shirt, not so much for Hillary Clinton but for the letter itself

Jeb!, cuz that’s just precious.

I like Trump's swastika logo

i remember when the democrats had a sign that said "Make America sick again".

pretty much sums up their party.

• Jingoist Jones

This boomer just pwned the Left. This post ALONE will get Trump a 2020 victory.

I'm British. I don't care. I'm just watching y'all destroy your own country with your bigoted, gun-loving, fundamentalist ways.

• Jingoist Jones

Everyone who disagrees with you is ‘dumb,’ but your kind never debates us, you just assume your views to always be correct, and anyone who disagrees with you is considered evil.

Does Trump have a logo?

• .

The rectangular one with his surname and Pence.