Dream about eating a dead person's teeth?

I had a weird dream last night and would love to get interpretation on it... In the dream, there was a little girl who was murdered. For some reason, I knew that there was evidence in my refrigerator although I did not commit the murder. The evidence was in a big styrofoam cup filled with wine. I had an idea- I... show more I had a weird dream last night and would love to get interpretation on it... In the dream, there was a little girl who was murdered. For some reason, I knew that there was evidence in my refrigerator although I did not commit the murder. The evidence was in a big styrofoam cup filled with wine. I had an idea- I would put a bunch of cups out filled with other liquids and I was hoping the dogs I own outside would drink from them and then I could call the police and say my dogs found the evidence? Makes no sense, but that's a dream for you. But, the dogs didn't want to drink it, so I spilled the wine on the porch. A child's toy came out, but on the bottom of the cup was some sentiment that had separated from the rest of the wine. I went to the sink and took a drink and it was filled with teeth. I got nervous because I had the teeth in my mouth, the police would see my DNA and think that I committed the crime, so I chewed up the teeth and swallowed.
I'd like to explain that I watch a lot of true crime content, so it's not too weird I'm dreaming about evidence and stuff like that, but the eating teeth part is really bizarre. Also, I've been keeping a secret from my friends and family and have been filled with anxiety about so many other things. Could someone offer me insight please? <3
1 answer 1