Tarot expert please help with my tarot reading. Please refer to reading attached below:?

Hi I did a celtic cross reading about the outcome of my relationship with my ex..Could someone please advice? Greatly appreciate

(1) Current situation - 2 of swords

(2) What is Crossing me - 4 of wands

(3) Actions to take - 4 of cups

(4) Distant Past - 5 of wands

(5) Recent Past - Temperance

(6) Future Influence - The World

(7) The Seeker - The Fool

(8) Significant Other - Knight of Wands

(9) Surprises & Hidden Influences - 3 of Swords

(10) Outcome - The Hierophant

Aw, I'll play...

For starters, all tarot decks are different. Cards can mean different things in different decks. I don't know what deck you are using so my interpretation will be of limited usefulness. Current situation- Two of Swords: There is conflict between your head and heart. Two's are always about choices. You are stuck at the moment. Follow yourhead this time. This thought is reinforced by the Four of Cups. The Three of Swords is usually known as the "heartbreak" card. It shows three swords piercing a heart. Sound about right?

The Major Arcana cards suggest a new beginning, opportunity, and a wiser you. Temperance in the recent past suggests to me that your relationship was getting out of control and you had to pull back. I don't assign a meaning to every card in every position. I look for patterns and themes. Actually, most of my reads are only 3 or 4 cards. The big spreads are confusing to me.

Hope this helps.

• Paul6 months agoReport

Hi Thanks. I use the Waite Rider tarot cards

Which book? You forgot to say.

There are hundreds if not thousands of guide books to reading cards, and every one of them claims to be THE final authority on the topic. If you don't say which book by which author, nobody can help you.

You have four warlords with a sword on their left and right hip. They stop to drink some tea for refreshment. They consider taking more time to travel skipping the tourist spots and meeting other warriors with sidearm swords and a small knife at the small of they're back. Then they go elephant hunting and bag a big one. It all adds up that you should stay home today and watch TV.