Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 5 months ago

Do you believe the United States is evil?

46 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago
    Best answer

Yes. Extensively so and inherently so. I want it DEAD.

Justification for this stance:

- Decimating the British extraction demographic (one of the finest of nature's creations) for no logical reason (this is one of its worst offences)

- It is suffused with degenerate culture with no hope of recovery

- Its fundamental identity is oriented towards openness and inclusion of outside elements (this threatens a multitude of desirable, irreplaceable and protective human and societal characteristics, enabling death and destruction)

- Its does not assert a single culture and identity, in rigid terms (this is partly why there is the pathetic and pointless Liberal / Conservative divide and hostility)

- Initiating the legally dubious Middle Eastern invasions (this has led to thousands of Western military personnel and hundreds of thousands of civilians being killed and maimed)

- Exacerbating (in most instances) many world problems, causing massive amounts of death and destruction

- Systematic use of torture against detainees (or "enhanced interrogation techniques", as apologists like to refer to it as)

- Refusal of governments to restrict ownership of firearms or implement adequate safeguards (this has enabled a huge amount of avoidable injuries and murders)

- The infliction and continued advancement of racial and ethnic heterogeneity on American society as a whole, which has enabled many deaths and much destruction and continues to do so

- Sick experiments on and brutal schemes against the American population and others (MKUltra, MKOFTEN, syphillis experiments, Phoenix Programme, etc)

There are other reasons too.

Source(s): Highly incisive, very aware and very intensely strong-minded and pragmatic logician and tactician, very high-grade threat detector, nurturer of life-saving mental enhancement and developer of superior methods of societal organisation. Vehement advocate of human advancement, invulnerability and continuity / realisation of desirable and/or protective human, societal and global attributes (will viciously oppose any person or entity threatening these, without exception).
    • Joel5 months agoReport

**** TRUMP AND EVERYONE WHO THINKS LIKE HIM

• 5 months ago

No I believe that it is broken in many ways. Healthcare, bad roads, poor education system.

• 5 months ago

As a whole,certainly not.Our missionaries travel the world helping the poor and the sick as they have for a hundred years.

Abortion is certainly evil though.

• 5 months ago

U.S. is not evil but corrupted. It is blinded with its own success and democracy. Success always lead to failure but failure will lead to success for those amendment.

• Blue Skies.
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Nice Try Comrade. Or are you kissing a camel behind the
      Oasis.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

where have you been? IT HAS ALWAYS HATED IMMIGRANTS LIKE ME FROM BEING HERE

• Joel5 months agoReport

**** TRUMP AND EVERYONE WHO THINKS LIKE HIM

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

I’m an American and I believe this country is extremely evil. Rednecks and their guns, no free quality health care, getting involved in other countries’ business. Yeah this place is virtually terrible.

• Michael
      Lv 5
      5 months agoReport

Red-Necks were trade-union activists and supports. The only one's that used guns, were the employers and they used them against the trade-union Red-Necks. America is a nice place for the 2% that have all the nations money.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

No I do not it is

• 5 months ago

NO: its far from evil there are plenty of countries around the world which are far worse then the US

• 5 months ago

nope, just the democrats that honestly hate America--

• 5 months ago

No, dot, I do not.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Usa since ww2 has waged war on more countries than any other nation world wide. The usa is a monster filled will murderous inbred trailer trash

Upset go comfort eat like you yanks need an excuse to shovel cheese burgers down your neck

I'm so bored of the USA but what can. I do

If white America told the truth for just one day it's world would fall apart

Dead Yankee drawl

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.