Is it wrong to cheat or justified if my husband doesn’t want to be intimate with me anymore?

My husband and I are both in our early 30s, healthy, attractive, but our sex life is nonexistent. We’ve been together 2 years and married for only a few months. We have a one yr old and newborn. I always have to initiate sex and usually he finds an excuse or if he agrees it doesn’t feel like he really wants it.... show more My husband and I are both in our early 30s, healthy, attractive, but our sex life is nonexistent. We’ve been together 2 years and married for only a few months. We have a one yr old and newborn. I always have to initiate sex and usually he finds an excuse or if he agrees it doesn’t feel like he really wants it. Even though I just had a baby my baby weight is melting off fast and I’m almost back to my normal size so I don’t think it could be my looks I don’t know really. I’m just confused why he never tries to have sex with me. I’ve talked and talked about it so much and told him how it makes me feel like something is wrong with me or him and he says he just has a low sex drive, but he wasn’t like this before we had our first son he always usually iniated and we had lots of sex. He just says things change that’s all. So now I don’t try anymore because I hate getting rejected or feeling like I’m forcing it. We haven’t had sex in 5 months. Im on the verge of cheating because I’m so sexually frustrated. I’ve told him this and he still does nothing. I feel like he’s trying to feel like he has power and thinks I won’t actually cheat but I’m already searching for a guy to hook up with. I’m tired of talking and getting nothing. Am I wrong or justified if I cheat on him?