Can a 15 year old stay in a hotel (premier inn) with a 16 year old?

my boyfriend is 16 so he can book the hotel but would i actually be able to stay in the hotel with him or do i need a guardian? is there any way around this?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Hello

"Is their away around this ?" If you two have to ask this question then you guys don't deserve to stay in a hotel & definitely don't need to be relationship

All the best

• abi5 months agoReport

yo keep ur thoughts to urself, didn’t ask for ur opinion on our relationship.

• 5 months ago

No, first thing lies in that if your boyfriend is below 18 then he even can't book a room in a hotel or motel and if he gets success in booking a hotel by some hook and crook method then during check-in when they check id proof and only handover keys after complete identification successful.

• 5 months ago

He can not book at a hotel unless he is 18 and has a credit card, so forget it.

• oklatom
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Note this requirement, You must be at least 16 years old to make a reservation.

You will need to provide your credit or debit card details to secure your reservation. Premier Inn accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club to secure a reservation.

• 5 months ago

Minor children cannot book a hotel room, and you cannot stay there without parent or guardian anyway.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

• 5 months ago

No. No hotel or motel will rent a room to anyone under 21. And if you think you can book it online and show up and be given a key, think again. They will require a valid ID and they WILL check it out for validation, and you WILL lose your money.

Source(s): Certified Paralegal, with 25+ years' experience.
  • 5 months ago

Your boyfriend CANNOT book a hotel room.

Even if a legal adult booked the room, it is HIGHLY unlikely they would allow him ti check in.

Even where an 18 year old is legally an adult, requiring someone to be 25 to book a room is the RULE, rather than the exception.

• 5 months ago

NOWHERE can a 16 year old book a room in a legit hotel

So the answer is no you can't because he can't

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

You'd have to say where this is happening because where I live, the US, no 16 year-old could book a hotel room (and in fact most hotels won't take bookings from under 21's).

• audrey
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

IDK know what country you're in, but in the US, you have to be at least 18 to rent a hotel room and most places you have to be 21. Plus ID and a credit card.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.