Are you a loner? Do you keep to youeself? I like staying to myself.?

I'm in my late 30's and haven't been close to anyone in 3 years. When I was younger I had friends. I still like to go out and do things. I go to the gym a few times a week. I will even go out to bars and meet people. I like to see a game on tv or a band. I like to go out and talk with women. I find it... show more I'm in my late 30's and haven't been close to anyone in 3 years. When I was younger I had friends. I still like to go out and do things. I go to the gym a few times a week. I will even go out to bars and meet people. I like to see a game on tv or a band. I like to go out and talk with women. I find it easier when I'm alone. Then with a group of friends. I just like to date and I will be friends with her friends. My past friends all we did was got drunk. I got tired of it. Some I had to cut ties with. I find it better being a loner sometimes.