Did you regret pre-martial sex on your wedding day?

No regrets love life

• KTJoe

No regrets sex early or later it's all good, love making and stuff.

• GB

It might help them to relax. :)

most women who behave that way end up with less desirable men than they would have if they had conducted themselves like ladies. I know many women who went through this. they believed they could have sex with lots of guys and when they were in their 30's still be able to attract the eligible bachelors they did when they were 21 to marry them. most ebbed top alone and if they did marry it was to a much older lower social class guys who usually already had children with an ex wife. Some even married really old low social class rich jews.

As a gentleman I dont regret it. There are different expectations and responsibilities, and benefits for ladies and gentlemen. I fulfilled all the responsibilities of being gentleman but none of themany women I had pre marital sex with fulfilled the rosnsibilites of being a lady, one of which is keeping your virginity for the man who you will marry you and will provide and protect you and your children. One of the benefits of being a gentleman is being able to have sex with many lesser women who are not ladies without marrying or providing or protecting them. Eventually I married a lovely young lady who had not had only had sed with me. we didn't start having sex until after the marriage contract was signed and did not have intercourse until after we we're married in Vienna by the archbishop. She is the first women I have been with who I am able to be generous and romantic with. I treat her with the utmost respect and courtesy always bc she deserves that due to the honorable way she has always behaved. I would give up my life for hers in an instant, while I wouldn't even considering buying breakfast for the any of the lesser women I had been with before. . we have children and a very healthy and satisfying sex life. she was in her physical prime when we married so she didn't get overweight or change much after having children like most lesser promiscuous women do after having kids in their 30's with a really old guy. She is 26 now and and looks just as young and healthy as any of the very attractive girls her age, if not more.

• mic6 months agoReport

the only women who get away with that are really lower class rich ones and they dont end up with real desirable relationships.

• GB

No, because I did not have to worry about pain or blood-splattered sheets.

• GB

So you think a man should be compensated for getting what he wants? Maybe you wanted to have wait until marriage for sex, but not everyone does.

No, not at all.

No why should I??

Absolutely not,, virgins are absolutely rubbish on a wedding night

• Kelly

No.

Why would I?

No I Dont,Regret Haveing Pre Martial sex on my Wedding day.Im in a Cuckold Marrage,yes i had sex with 2 of his friends befor our Vows and after.with them again Why he went for beer.

• John P

I conveniently forgot all those other women.

That was 34 years ago...kinda moot now