What's the best way to delete a compuer virus???!1?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Reset Windows 10 without deleting personal files, it usually works for me when I get some viruses that any virus protection software even Norton cannot get rid of

• 5 months ago

anti virus software best way right there

• SRΛSC
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

Through antivirus software

• 5 months ago

By running your anti-virus software in Safe Mode.

• Southpaw
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

If you look at the askers only other question you will find out that he/she is an idiot that posts useless questions on here occasionally..
      Good answer though.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

My first step is to download and run a package called Malwarebytes.

The one and only time I had a virus, it was the 3rd package I tried and the one that was able to remove it.

If that doesn't work, try 2 or 3 other AV packages and see if they can help. After that, it's time to run a Factory Restore, and if that doesn't work, then a full drive format and fresh install of Windows.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

Resetting the machine to Factory Specs, with the supplied "Recovery Disc(s)"

• 5 months ago

depends which sort it is. if its just malware then spybot s&d or malwarebytes should sort it. if its very entrenched you may need a bootableusb stick or cdrom version of a malware cleaner. If its a proper virus then you will need a bootable AV disk. if its something simpler and you can still use a browser then use an online scanner such as trendmicro housecall.

• Ron75
    Lv 6
    5 months ago

Formatting or replacing the hard drive is the best way normally but I have never did that. Use a good virus removal program and it will do the job as well. If you know the name of the virus many of the better virus programs such as AVG, Avast, and others will have programs on their site that are designed to remove that specific virus.

Ron

• Not
    Lv 4
    5 months ago

Replacing the hard drive.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

By using a good virus checker.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.