What's something after you put in your mouth, you realized it was not food?

32 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago
    Best answer

One time in the 1970, I ate a bowl of potpourri. I thought that's the worst tortilla chips I ever ate. Someone later told me that potpourri were flowers.

I only did that once, by the way.

• 5 months ago

Bee flew into my mouth once

• SW-6
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

I was eating some of these really good giant choc chunk peanut butter base giant walnut cookies and was G R U B B I N G! My bf just got back from the grocery store cuz we were short on milk. He bought up a big cold glass of milk for me, and thank goodness because I was really thirsty. I took 3 or 4 swigs of the glass of milk and when you know the thirst is quenched then the taste comes in, I spit out what seemed like a gallon of milk. It was all over me and the room. OMG it was terrible, I thought it was a giant glass of spoiled milk or something. Turns out my bf remembered how much I liked vanilla soy milk warmed up to drink in the winter, thought I would love ALMOND MILK. So he got me the ALMOND MILK and brought it up to me. After the nausea settled I contemplated if I should kiss him for being so thoughtful or beat the crP out of him for trying to poison me. To this day I cant look at a carton of Almond milk without dry heaving. Good Lord it was terrible!!!

Source(s): However, them cookies were the BOMB-DIGIDDY! :)
  • Anonymous
    5 months ago

Not exactly what you asked but (this is gross btw) I get a lot of crumbs on my bed from eating stuff in there and sometimes just get a crumb and sometime it’s like fluff or something (ew sorry that’s weird I’m weird)

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • JJ
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

A sweet I took from one of my kids, turned out to be chewing gum.

• 5 months ago

So many things as a kid.

• Beverly
      Lv 6
      5 months agoReport

Yeah-one of my Brothers needed to test a battery and told me to put it on my tongue, I was just 5 or 6 and had no idea what I was in for.

• 5 months ago

Was eating crackers as a young child and bit the heck out of my finger.

• Sparky
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

You know how you get that fake fruit that looks real?

Well, my parents used to have fake bread rolls in a basket on the kitchen bench.

One day I bit into one. That's when I realised they were fake.

I was probably lucky I didn't break any teeth!

• 5 months ago

A crayon........Well actually my cousin told me to open my mouth and close my eyes and I thought she was being nice and giving me a scoop of her Ice Cream......Well turns out she wasn't.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

that would be nothing

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.