My friends and I are booking a week holiday to magaluf next summer, I’ll be 17 at the time of going and my parents are NOT ok with it, help?

Well..............what did you expect? You'll only be 17 - still a CHILD.

• D

welp idk what to tell you.... nothing you can do about that one

too bad....

You are not an adult, you are still under your parent's care and presumably living with them.

You will have to drop out of the trip if you don't want a major rift with them.

When you are 18 and living under your own roof you can do what you like.

Unfortunately that is two years away at least. Sorry, but that is how it works.

I suggest you not agree to pay for a trip that your parents aren't going to allow you to go on.

Talk to your parents and find out what they WOULD allow. For example, are you allowed to go if there is a parent chaperone? Is there another location closer to home that you would be allowed to go? Are your friends willing to change their plans to accommodate you?

Direct communication. It's an important life skill.