Is it normal to dance at work?

At work a few of my co workers and i tend to sing and dance at random, we do it more frequently closer to the end of the day. We aren’t dancers we’re just happy, i realize it’s unprofessional but we can’t help it. Does anyone else do this or is it only us?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

i have some friends who also do that, i think its okay as long as you do it in a place where it doesnt distract others

• 1 year ago

Who cares? YOLO so dance away

Enjoy your day

• Some of my co workers like to sing, or hum along to music that's playing in the ware house.

As for dancing, I haven't noticed any one doing that randomly at my workplace.

I don't think it's normal for most workplaces, to have workers randomly start singing and dancing on the job.

• Never
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Sounds like your boss needs to relay the importance of working while at work. Dance on your own time, kid.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • zeno
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Hopefully just you children.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

You are immature and act like you are in highschool, not a professional thing to be doing at work.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I dance at MY job all the time, almost always topless, with pasties.

• 1 year ago

It's good to enjoy your work. It's not 'normal' to dance. Sounds like you're pretty young. No issues except the image it gives your managers if you're looking to move up at that company.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.