Is it more appropriate to say LGBT or LGBTQ?

I actually support the LGBT community, and I don't want to sound insulting. That's one of the reasons why I asked this question.

It doesn't really matter, but to be precise, I usually say LGBTQ+

Don't say the Q. Adding letters after the T is garbage.

• Hermes

I guess LGBTQ is more inclusive, but you are fine, no worries.

Thank you. :-)

Hermes

The Q, means questioning.

I prefer to use GBAP (Gay, Bisexual, Asexual and Pansexual), Gay men and women (Lesbian's just another word for a gay women; do we call straight women another word from straight men?), bisexual (attracted to both), asexual (a lack of sexual attraction), and pansexual (attracted to anyone regardless).

I don't add T: Transgenderism is caused by Gender Dysphoria, a documented mental illness. It's no different than taking people with bipolar disorder or schizophrenia and glorifying it as some "new age" social justice cause, and it does nothing positive; it leads to more harm than good. Trans don't need coddling and praise, they need psychological help. And being offended by that is like being offended that water is wet.

• I agree with GayBunny, I also suggest LGBT+. The "+" means nobody gets left out.

I don't think it matters. I'm gay and I usually just use LGBT.

• Homosexuals prey on children.

• 33% of homosexuals ADMIT to minor/adult sex (7).

• There is a notable homosexual group, consisting of thousands of members, known as the North American Man and Boy Love Association ( NAMBLA). This is a child molesting homosexual group whose cry is "SEX BEFORE 8 BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE." This group can be seen marching in most major homosexual parades across the United States.

• Homosexuals commit more than 33% of all reported child molestations in the United States, which, assuming homosexuals make up 2% of the population, means that 1 in 20 homosexuals is a child molester, while 1 in 490 heterosexuals is a child molester (19).

• 73% of all homosexuals have had sex with boys under 19 years of age (9).

• Many homosexuals admit that they are pedophiles: "The love between men and boys is at the foundation of homosexuality" (22).

• Because homosexuals can't reproduce naturally, they resort to recruiting children. Homosexuals can be heard chanting "TEN PERCENT IS NOT ENOUGH, RECRUIT, RECRUIT, RECRUIT" in their homosexual parades. A group called the "Lesbian Avengers" prides itself on trying to recruit young girls. They print "WE RECRUIT" on their literature. Some other homosexuals aren't as overt about this, but rather try to infiltrate society and get into positions where they will have access to the malleable minds of young children (e.g., the clergy, teachers, Boy Scout leaders, etc.) (8). See the DC Lesbian Avengers web page, and DC Lesbian Avengers Press Release, where they threaten to recruit little boys and girls. Also, see AFA Action Alert.