Does sin anger God?

Considering the evil in the world I believe that sin mildly annoys God, and it is not on his agenda to deal with it, hence the indisputable reason for the evil that still exists.

No, I think it disappoints him. He created us all with eternal life in mind. To have done anything less would have made God partial, arbitrary, mean, and evil.

• That is an excellent point. A false impression of Jesus is often taught these days as a giant figure in the sky who is continually giving us a thumbs up, no matter how we behave

“When we read the gospels Jesus certainly went to parties, was sociable and was very popular, but he is always treated either with extreme respect or with disdain and fear. Even with his apostles there is a distance. He loves people, but he doesn’t come across as full of bonhomie, high fives and hearty slaps on the back. There is always something of the desert about him.

The more dominant image in the New Testament is one of Jesus Christ glorified. The readings for the Ascension emphasize the ‘cosmic Christ’. He is the one under whose feet God has put all things. He is the one who has claimed dominion over all the spiritual forces in the heavenly places. He is the one through whom all things exist, who is in all and through all. In other words, he is Christ the King, judge of the living and the dead”

• ronald

We all have sins, but we are covered by the grace of God, and his mercy endures for ever.

I will never be perfect, by I will always try to do Gods will.

Edit : Adam maybe I typed it wrong. I do believe in the Father, Son, and the Holy Ghost.

I know Jesus died a horrible death for us.

But I want to please him and try not to sin.

Just the opposite! The Bible states that GOD dose deal with each Sin, even counts each Sin Himself!

Depends on the servility of the Sin!

The 'have sex with one you are not married to' is a far worse Sin that to 'think about having sex with one not married to'.

• So sin angers god, so He feels NO ethical or moral impulse to do ANYTHING about, oh, leukemia in babies???

no god only exists in the minds eye of the religious