does anybody know the name of this car?? https://www.reference.com/vehicles/cowl-car-153aae4007e11a7b?

Favorite Answer

That's a stumper. I'd guess it's a one-off design. That general body style first appeared circa 1938-1939 and was seen in different designs up until about 1960. My guess is early 50's French or Italian racer specifically built for a particular race such as Le Mans.

Look up the the Jaguar C-Type; Gordini 38S; Simca -Gordini Type 8 and Simca Huit for similar designs. My money is on Simca or Gordini or one of their collaboration efforts since blue was their signature color much like red is the signature Faerrari color

• Kenny

Gordini Racing, Type 17S. Basically a race car for the Grand Prix races in the '50s

UGLY is the name I would give it.

• JetDoc

Bob?