Is there any sort of job that requires me to go around and try out?

I've realized recently that there's nothing I ever fully invest myself in, nothing that makes me happier, than delicious, complex, and unique food. Is there any way I can get a job to just travel around and check out the different foods around the US, maybe the world? Maybe like some sort of health department job or professional helper. I don't know.

There is. Most of these people that are hired by others have a strong background in foods (culinary school, etc).

However, today, you can just start doing things on your own and build your own blog, YouTube channel, etc. There are many people that have done this and become successful financially as well as have a lot of personal freedom. Of course there are probably a lot of other people that have tried and are trying but are not reaping tangible rewards.

If that's what you want, I suggest you immerse yourself in that world. Read books, blogs, etc. See what people are watching, reading, etc. Try to see if there is a niche that you can fill that would be unique.

Jobs like you describe aren't usually something you are going to come across as a first job with no education or experience (again, unless you do it on your own). But if you have connections, there is always a possibility.