Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Russia benefits if the US is weak, divided, and poor, so they use tactics to weaken the US, why doesn't the US have an answer to this?

• sam

trump treason

• Jeff D

They've been trying to do that since the cold war. If their tactics actually worked, then they would have won the cold war.

been trying to answer this question myself..this is something i was told could happen from an old air force friend of mine...basicaly everything happening,he said would happen and that he read it from some old soviet spy manuel..i thought he was full of it....guess not...he did not mention the trump thing...added bonus i guess......

Sounds like the Russians and the Democrats have the same goals

• -j.
      1 year agoReport

And that's why the Russians tried to help Republicans. Good one.

If I were this stupid I'd go anonymous in shame too.

• joshua

Because we have a guy in the white who also benefits off a divided US. Just saying Trumps an agent of chaos. The man thrives off division so why put a plan in place that only hurts him?

Edit: Those who are voting me down, am I wrong? Is trumps political capital with you not entirely based on how “he puts the left in their place” ? How would he fair without the left wing to point to as a scapegoat for all of America’s problems

• joshua
      1 year agoReport

Of course you don’t because you’re a partyline hack. Anything Trump says is gold to you and anything the opposition says is wrong..ACTUAL right or wrong or even logic doesn’t factor much into your thinking

We do, his name is President Trump.