Is it harmful for my mom to force my 16 year old sister to eat abnormally large amounts of food?

My sister is naturally skinny and my mother wants her to be as big and fit as her siblings - who are ALL boys, btw. We’re a family of 4 boys and 1 girl (her). She yells when my sister is too full to eat anymore. My mom says she literally looks like a stick and somebody might call CPS if they suspect child neglect.... show more My sister is naturally skinny and my mother wants her to be as big and fit as her siblings - who are ALL boys, btw. We’re a family of 4 boys and 1 girl (her). She yells when my sister is too full to eat anymore. My mom says she literally looks like a stick and somebody might call CPS if they suspect child neglect. Her body is supposed to look different from a male body. Since she’s the only girl, my mom was always harder on her and paid more attention to her growing up. Note that our mother has body image issues too. She keeps commenting how fat she is, looking in the mirror, NOT eating and not making as much desserts as she used to. I guess she takes it out on my sister, who’s skinny and never gain much weight if she eats all she wants. A human body can only consume a certain amount of food, and she’s unrealistic by making her eat a large portion that cannot be finished