I am 15 I Want to sue for emancipation. My mom said I can move out next year. Will these better my odds of winning the case?

I m 15 I am getting a job and already pay for alot of the things I need. I should be a sophmore next year but skipped most of this year to stay home and watch my brothers. Sometimes my mom gets really mad because I don t want to stay home and watch them. She is also emotionally abusive and doesnt give me all the... show more I m 15 I am getting a job and already pay for alot of the things I need. I should be a sophmore next year but skipped most of this year to stay home and watch my brothers. Sometimes my mom gets really mad because I don t want to stay home and watch them. She is also emotionally abusive and doesnt give me all the medical care I need. She calls me horrible names and tells me I have had sex with her ex husbands or people I am friends with, she has also accused me of lying when she tells me to find things for her like her keys, wallet, clothes etc. I think it is in my best interest if I can move out so I can get my life back on track.