Are there many other people like me - Where you must work alone , in order to avoid conflict?

I am 33 years old and have had about 13 or more different jobs . In usually 6 months or less, I usually find myself quitting a job or being terminated , due to conflicts with other co -workers ( not being able to get along , disagreement, fights , anger issues etc) I usually find the presence of other people to... show more I am 33 years old and have had about 13 or more different jobs . In usually 6 months or less, I usually find myself quitting a job or being terminated , due to conflicts with other co -workers ( not being able to get along , disagreement, fights , anger issues etc) I usually find the presence of other people to be very bothersome . Not only in a work setting , but in a social environment as well.

I do best with jobs where I work alone , off to myself with NO other people around. And very little to no management or supervision.

How many other people are like this?

For the record : I have been diagnosed with generalized and social anxiety . Depression , Bipolar and PTSD , also I think the doctor mentioned something to the effects of schizoaffective .