Are there many other people like me - Where you must work alone , in order to avoid conflict?

I am 33 years old and have had about 13 or more different jobs . In usually 6 months or less, I usually find myself quitting a job or being terminated , due to conflicts with other co -workers ( not being able to get along , disagreement, fights , anger issues etc) I usually find the presence of other people to be very bothersome . Not only in a work setting , but in a social environment as well.

I do best with jobs where I work alone , off to myself with NO other people around. And very little to no management or supervision.

How many other people are like this?

For the record : I have been diagnosed with generalized and social anxiety . Depression , Bipolar and PTSD , also I think the doctor mentioned something to the effects of schizoaffective .

• Zol

If you're bothered by other people at work & socially you may be autistic. Sorry to say that with all the other things you suffer from.

There's actually lots of people like you. But you may not realise how many because they tend to stay out of the limelight, and out of social situations generally. Many are unable to work at all, or have the same problems you describe.

• Never

You are going to need to learn to adapt & overcome. 13 or more different jobs and you know you are the issue.

Papers are dying but maybe you can get a paper route?

Maybe something like a night auditor a hotel ?

Dishwasher.

Maybe cut grass on your own?