I think I am going insane? TELEPATHY OR INSANITY?

Like all women, I am a strong woman, emotionally. I have been through a lot of trauma due to mental and physical abuse I have endured by my schizophrenic mother from birth till the age of 17 (When she was finally diagnosed and hospitalised). Some thing that has seriously been affecting me recently is a break up. It... show more Like all women, I am a strong woman, emotionally. I have been through a lot of trauma due to mental and physical abuse I have endured by my schizophrenic mother from birth till the age of 17 (When she was finally diagnosed and hospitalised). Some thing that has seriously been affecting me recently is a break up. It did not hit me until 5 months after the break up. I am seriously missing him so much and its like I feel him within me. Sometimes I get random thoughts and its almost like I am receiving his thoughts. Its like we are communicating telepathically. Honestly, I never believed in any of this crap, I don't even believe in God properly. But I am starting to believe that he is my soul mate and we are meant to be together. I don't know why, theres this strong longing for him, I feel him in every part of me. I will never reach out because he broke up with me and is with someone else at the moment. I wake up thinking of him, I dream of him, I speak to him in my head. Am I schizophrenic like my mum or is this soul mate telepathic communication thing true? I feel like I am going crazy I miss him so much I don't know what to do with myself I am begging someone please help.
Update: During our relationship we believed we were soulmates. I always used to feel his emotions, he used to feel mine. We used to finish off eachothers sentences and were able to read each others minds. It happened too often and was too specific to be a coincidence.
Update 2: I just feel so incomplete. I have been with many men but I know this is soooo different. No one else could make me feel like this. I am the strongest woman I know.