Why is my sister like this?

She sacrifice my happiness and respect for other people's amusement. She would lie about how she has been teaching me for years when its only the first day. Whenever I make a little mistake she will purposefully in front of the customers say that I'm retarded and stupid and that she has been teaching me the... show more She sacrifice my happiness and respect for other people's amusement. She would lie about how she has been teaching me for years when its only the first day. Whenever I make a little mistake she will purposefully in front of the customers say that I'm retarded and stupid and that she has been teaching me the same thing for a year. Really? It's only been a day. A ******* DAY. And what's worse? The customers are really rude, they laugh along because my sister say all those nasty things about me they think it's okay to laugh at me and also insult me. I look like a pushover. I look very nice and quite, I hate that. And my sister just has to step in every single time when I learn something new and don't know how to do it well. Like yesterday we went to Wal-Mart and i scanned the same snack 3 time on accident and she bragged to a Wal-Mart worker about how stupid i am. And surprisingly, the asshole ******* laughed and agreed by not standing up for me.
6 answers 6