Do I have to Pay Child Support? (I tried submitting earlier but it didn't show on my end. Using ship's internet)?

I am NOT the biological father of the baby. My wife and I were married but not cohabitating at the time of conception. I'm in the military and was stationed in South Carolina and she was in San Diego for a year and a half when she got pregnant by her then boyfriend as we were on and off and were split at that... show more I am NOT the biological father of the baby. My wife and I were married but not cohabitating at the time of conception. I'm in the military and was stationed in South Carolina and she was in San Diego for a year and a half when she got pregnant by her then boyfriend as we were on and off and were split at that point even though we were still married. She then moved to SC with me when a few weeks later she told me she was pregnant. I was almost certain the baby wasn't mine as it was too soon and we both agreed that the baby wasn't and spoke of her as she wasn't.

I am trying to get a divorce back home in San Diego. The baby is turning 2 years old in July. I have wanted a divorce for a long time and have been interrupted by work and being out at sea. The baby was born a year and a half ago while we were still married. Can I fight paternity, even if she wants me to be the father, and he boyfriend who is the biological father is in jail? Do I have to pay child support? My upcoming hearing for Request for Order is in July to contest paternity and I can't afford another lawyer. What are my best case scenario and worst case scenario options?

Married Nov 2014
Wife Immigrant from Brazil w/ a chance of being deported
Lived separately from November 2014-November 2016
Baby born July 2017
Out at sea August 2017, Oct 2017-May18 and haven't seen the baby continuously since early February 2019
Currently out at sea until the end of the week.
Update: I have not been ordered to pay Child Support I filed for divorce and have submitted it through the court already I filed an RFO for the Family Code to Contest Paternity Hearing in July but will more than likely have to be pushed back due to the Navy not letting me stay behind to handle this. I just want to be... show more I have not been ordered to pay Child Support
I filed for divorce and have submitted it through the court already
I filed an RFO for the Family Code to Contest Paternity

Hearing in July but will more than likely have to be pushed back due to the Navy not letting me stay behind to handle this. I just want to be prepared and know what I should bring or to prove that this should not be on me to pay child support on a baby that isn't biologically mine w/ less than a year in year two years.