Would it be weird if I were to write my best friend/ roommate am apology letter when we live in the same house?

My best friend/roommate and I got into a fight. It's all my fault (I have no problem admitting I'm wrong) It's been a week and she is ignoring me. I don't like conflict and I hate when people are mad at me and I'm terrible voicing my opinion and with words . Everytime I try to say how I feel... show more My best friend/roommate and I got into a fight. It's all my fault (I have no problem admitting I'm wrong) It's been a week and she is ignoring me. I don't like conflict and I hate when people are mad at me and I'm terrible voicing my opinion and with words . Everytime I try to say how I feel out loud i freeze and walk away then I cry when I am alone. (Is that weird too?) She's the only real friend I have.