What are some types of humanoid monsters/demons from folklore/mythology?

I'm trying to find one that lines up with each of the seven deadly sins. So far I have succubi for lust, doppelgangers for envy, and vampires for either gluttony or pride. The monsters/demons I'm looking for need to be consistently portrayed as evil, or at least more often than they're portrayed as... show more I'm trying to find one that lines up with each of the seven deadly sins. So far I have succubi for lust, doppelgangers for envy, and vampires for either gluttony or pride. The monsters/demons I'm looking for need to be consistently portrayed as evil, or at least more often than they're portrayed as good. They also can't be a specific individual; for example, I'm using a vampire but it's not Dracula (although he is in the public domain so legally I could).

Please don't suggest anything not in the public domain. Vampires come from folklore so they're in the public domain, but a creature made for a movie (example: whatever the thing in Bird Box is) or game is copyrighted so no one can use them without permission from the creator.

Links to specific wikipedia pages are appreciated, but I have trouble reading large amount of text on a screen so please don't send me a long list.