My brother is afraid of me and my bike?

Okay so last week, I went to pick up my little brother from school. I usually pick him up when I'm home and he loves it when I do it (he's attached to me). So what happened was that I had a minor accident and we fell down... Although he wasn't hurt badly or anything because I sheltered him but now he... show more Okay so last week, I went to pick up my little brother from school. I usually pick him up when I'm home and he loves it when I do it (he's attached to me). So what happened was that I had a minor accident and we fell down... Although he wasn't hurt badly or anything because I sheltered him but now he cries when he sees my bike and doesn't come near me.

Bike permits are given at the age of 17 with parental consent of course.
Update: Apologies... I forgot to mention, he's in 2nd grade so he is six and my mother takes him to school, she is a house wife... I'm a student myself but when I'm home, I drop him and pick him up.