Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFamily · 1 year ago

My brother is afraid of me and my bike?

Okay so last week, I went to pick up my little brother from school. I usually pick him up when I'm home and he loves it when I do it (he's attached to me). So what happened was that I had a minor accident and we fell down... Although he wasn't hurt badly or anything because I sheltered him but now he cries when he sees my bike and doesn't come near me.

Bike permits are given at the age of 17 with parental consent of course.

Apologies... I forgot to mention, he's in 2nd grade so he is six and my mother takes him to school, she is a house wife... I'm a student myself but when I'm home, I drop him and pick him up.

rnaybe you shouldnt pick hirn up in a bike then if they scare hirn

So, your question, please? You didn't give your age or that of your brother, which would be helpful. I also don't know what relevance "bike permits" have to your issue. Give your brother time,he's afraid, of course, but in time,this should settle down. In the meantime,how else can he get home from school? I assume a school bus is available? Good wishes,