Is it unhealthy for my mom to let my 10 year old sister tell her what to do?

At some point, I started realizing that it’s unusual. My sister began demanding that Mom isn’t allowed to enter her room or use her laptop because she has “secrets” that she doesn’t want our mom to know about. My mom obeys her as if she’s the kid. I get that she doesn’t wanna hurt her feelings, but it seems a... show more At some point, I started realizing that it’s unusual. My sister began demanding that Mom isn’t allowed to enter her room or use her laptop because she has “secrets” that she doesn’t want our mom to know about. My mom obeys her as if she’s the kid. I get that she doesn’t wanna hurt her feelings, but it seems a little extreme. Somebody once told me that it’s unhealthy for both people involved, because a kid isn’t suppose to make the rules. My sister isn’t all that scary because she’s the average 10 year old but with a bossy streak.