Do both Virgo and Sagittarius men express interest similarly since they are both mutable signs?

I am an Aries and there are two guys. One is a Sagittarius who I know for sure likes me and the other one is a Virgo which I really like. Both are shy and awkward around me. The Sagittarius guy is more open to showing interest in me however I do not reciprocate his attraction to me and he kind of knows it. He... show more I am an Aries and there are two guys. One is a Sagittarius who I know for sure likes me and the other one is a Virgo which I really like. Both are shy and awkward around me. The Sagittarius guy is more open to showing interest in me however I do not reciprocate his attraction to me and he kind of knows it. He avoids me but at the same time watches me with a smile. The Virgo guy is the one that I really really like but he was snobby at first so I thought he did not reciprocate my attraction even though he knew I would check him out he would ignore me but after awhile he would try to get my attention but the more I ignored him the more he retaliated and now he does the same thing as the Sagittarius guy just avoids me but watches me with a smile.