Should I move back in with my mother? Pick my poison?

I moved out of my moms house and into my boyfriends parents house about 4 years ago to help out with his mother who had cancer. When she died, I stayed to help the family. 2 years later his dad starts seeing this girl who now practically lives with us after dating for only dating for 3 months, This girl and I got... show more I moved out of my moms house and into my boyfriends parents house about 4 years ago to help out with his mother who had cancer. When she died, I stayed to help the family. 2 years later his dad starts seeing this girl who now practically lives with us after dating for only dating for 3 months, This girl and I got along until one day, after shmoozing the family, decided that perhaps, I was too alpha for her in the house hold since I had been the primary woman. She made up all these rumors about how I was pregnant, how I talked about how much money they have, my personal problems with my boyfriend (all were untrue statements except for the part of me having trouble with my bf at one point in time). Even though, i misproved her, the whole family is ignoring me, I feel very un-welcomed, and after 6 years of being part of the family, it seems as though half of the family is on my side, and the other half is on hers. She ripped apart my garden, knowing that if I blamed her, it would make me look childish because what evil 50 year old would do that? She puts on this act that everyone is buying, and I just can't do this anymore. Do I move out, or show that b*tch that I'm not going anywhere? She refuses to talk to me, and his family doesn't care to hear my side of anything that happens. Because the dad and her are dating, she will always be above me no matter what the circumstance may be. My mother is psycho, but at least she isn't a passive aggressive POS! What should I do?
15 answers 15